Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Lamp - A都市の秋 (An Autumn City) [Music Collective Lounge: LOVE it Gently Roughly]

12:26 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , ,

GIF Credit : Sandmann1942



Lamp -  A都市の秋 (An Autumn City)

Found the lighter side of JPOP thanks to a lovely anime fan/cosplayer :D. Finding a fitting anime gif took longer than expected because I wanted my interpretation of the feeling of the song to somewhat match with the gif. I did this often in my older posts before I started using my own photo shots of people and places of interest. But doing the former took longer because you can get lost in the world of tumblr, especially looking through anime gifs XD. Don't worry though, every now and then I'll use the occasional anime gif for viewing pleasure.

Anyways, take a listen to Lamp's latest track as it fills you up with all kinds of goodness even though you may not understand the lyrics :)

RELATED POSTS

0 comments