Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Shaggy - I Need Your Love (Mr. Collipark & Chuckie Remix) [Music Collective Lounge: LOVE It Gently Roughly]

7:47 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




GIF CREDIT: Kakesukakesu Anata




Shaggy - I Need Your Love (Mr. Collipark & Chuckie Remix)

First off, I'd like to thank some person out there for helping me waste the early part of the evening in the world of tumblr, hence finding a creative gif most fitting for this Twerk remix :D

What I love about this remix is the straight up sampling of Juvenile's Back That Azz Up. Yes it was spelled "Azz" on the track and quite a few debates on that subject. In regards to Juvenile's track, I did in fact last weekend have a conversation about the song being one of original or inspirations of Twerk music. As for the original Shaggy song, when I first heard it at the gym, it didn't stick out much for me. But this remix makes it an instant insert into my playlists. And yes, them young bloods need to listen to some throw back jams to appreciate sampling done well or not say a sampled source was like the newest thing ever!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments