Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

A Side of All That Jazz [Personal|YouTube]

2:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , ,


Jazz has always been my "feel good and cozy" go to music when it comes to chilling, relaxing or having a quality date. And I always enjoy the ambiance of live Jazz bands, big and small. 

I was never the person to have one big celebration when it came to birthdays. I like having smaller bursts of it. Do one thing with a certain group of people here then do another over there. Not that I wouldn't mind just doing it in one go, but I really love how personal and memorable events are with the smaller groups/cliques. That and I already what each group I associate with likes and enjoys so makes it easier. Is it a hassle to go out several times? Not at all. And who doesn't like celebrating their 30th birthday more than once? Albeit I'm officially 30 this coming Friday, I've enjoy last week's early celebrations already even though it was a shared "March" birthday bonanza with wonderful friends. This weekend too (starting Thursday :P) will be filled with plenty of small outings and what not.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments