Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Price of Paint Is A Ferrari [Fusion Blends]

11:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,







| Coyote Kisses - Ferrari |

My going rate for helping you paint your room isn't cheap. For prepping and painting the majority of the walls I require a healthy and heavy dosage of some Future Bass, watch you attempt to perfectly get all those wall corners and the dreaded wall to ceiling nooks, followed by a delicious fine dining and then some.

Enjoy this "on fleek" Future Bass track from Coyote Kisses titled "Ferrari" (my sister will kill me if she knew I use 'on fleek' more frequently now but it's for sarcasm though). I think I'll be using this personal photo posts with music format more. My recent music posts I'd include my instagram photos already but it was more for the headline shot. But now, I'll try to blend and fuse personal moments in my life with the music I enjoy. As much as I like to share on social medias such as instagram, I really enjoy sharing music too. Call me old school but blogging for me still relates to me on a more personal level than any other of today's social outlets. You'll probably learn more of what I've been up to from my blog than anything else honestly. Also there's more to a song than the 15s I choose to put on instagram (damn you limiting factors).


RELATED POSTS

0 comments