Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Uptown Food For The Ya [Fusion Blends]

7:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,





| Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (Instant Party! Remix) |

For lunch today I got spend some time with my youngest sister who just officially finished college, yay! It's nice talking about the little things in life and while enjoying the food. Roasted Turkey and Irish Fries from Bruxie was on point and my sister had their new chicken tenders, which was equally amazing. The fact it was fresh and tender blows my perception of what chicken tenders are supposed to be forever. After lunch we headed next door to Cream for a creamy dessert (heh, see what I did there).Anyways, another great little birthday event which I enjoyed wholeheartedly.


RELATED POSTS

0 comments