Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Boobs, Food, Music: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

9:52 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , , , ,





| Moe Shop - Want You |

It's October and you know what that means! Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Please do show support the cause by helping various associations or making any kind of donations to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc or affiliated foundations/charities.

Also, again this year with permission from my very good friend who supports the cause, I posted a very appealing boobs and buns (literally) photograph. My friends, please do go on and show your support for the rest of October and beyond as raising awareness will be beneficial to all your female friends and family members because in all, I WANT YOU (see what I did there? heh) all to have your lives as healthy as possible so we can keep this party going!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments