Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Music in 2016

2:14 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , ,


My 20's were filled with many music adventures at different venues, locations across various musical genres. As my friends and I grow older, it gets a little bit difficult to music hop throughout the year as last year being most of us hitting 30 showed stamina taking a toll. We did make one last hoorah at Coachella and totally made the best of it.

I'm still a ticket holder for Coachella this year, but I'm more inclined to selling it. And also lucky to grab Adele Tickets, but it's the same time as the Summer Olympics. So either going to sell those or be the cool brother and give them to my sisters. This year though, I want to kick back a little more. Go to more smaller venues where I can really enjoy the music and company. Big crowds and beach/pool parties were cool and all, but now I just want to listen to the artists play, grab a couple of drinks with fellow music buddies and soak in the atmosphere.

I suppose the older you get, you don't get less fun, you just clearly define what is fun for you. And I still get just as excited when I see my favorite artists live as if I were my younger self.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments