Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Saint Pepsi

10:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , ,














Let me start out with the gif. It's from the latest episode of Space Dandy where Dandy transfer to a high school somewhere in the galaxy. The whole episode seemed like it came from High School Musical. I was quite impressed with the Dub version too.

Tonight I give you some of the greatness of Saint Pepsi. I followed this artist around where he blew up in the Vaporwave scene. Then he dabbles in other electro and funk things and they are all pretty damn good. I can easily create a Sunday playlist from his set of songs from a chill Sunday afternoon to a low key yet energetic evening back to wind down music and possibly throw in the quiet storm slow jam if lovers are in the mood. He's versatile and his music spans a wide spectrum. He's not a big time, main stream artist but he's got my respect.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments