Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Soft Reset

11:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , ,


When I started this blog last year, I used it as an outlet to share a lot of things that I enjoyed and meant a lot of things personal/non-personal. A lot of it was music, adventures here and there and being a foodie. Then earlier this year, I took a few months off from blogging (ties more into me forgetting my instagram password/e-mail when I uninstalled it for lent >_>) until recently at a gathering, some of my friends were asking me to share my music finds again.

So with almost a clean slate, I am re-opening my blog to share my love for music and other media things (mostly gaming and food) to everyone and casually be vague with any personal content. Changed my icon, cover photo to reflect it music/media friendliness. When I'm not entirely lazy I'll figure out my instagram stuff as I don't want to make an entirely new account. With that, I believe I can express and reflect myself through audio media than photography. They say a picture says a thousand words, but a song can resonate through souls.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments