Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Floetry - SupaStar feat. Common (Freddie Joachim Remix) [Music Collective Lounge: LOVE It Gently Roughly]

6:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , ,

Photo Credit: LMR Designs



Floetry - SupaStar feat. Common (Freddie Joachim Remix)

I'm bringing back my music collectives! Before collections were grouped and themed by the days of the week; Flash Back Fridays, Turned Up Tuesdays, Slow Jam Sundays, etc. However, the new format for my music collectives will be more chronical giving myself for space and freedom of putting together songs, tracks and remixes.

The first "Music Collective Lounge" project of the year is entitled, "LOVE it Gently Roughly" with songs dealing/relating to all types of love in honor of Valentines Day.

This remix is an ode to a now ten year throwback to the talented Floetry. I usually turn my ears to Freddie Joachim when I want to get that chillax tip. More the softer and mellow side of this Monday. Enjoy!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments