Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

In The Lab [LEGO Headphone Stands]

4:12 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , , ,


A couple weeks ago I was facing a desk problem. My various headphones were taking up much needed space which I could have put other things haha. That was when I decided to build some custom headphone stands out of LEGO TECHNIC pieces! Inspiration for the designs came from palm trees (I love palm trees for no apparent reason... must be a west coast thing) and future high rise designs. Goal was to minimize the horizontal space the stand actually takes and utilize the vertical space.

Picture above are the first two builds I have produced. There has already have been some inquiries to more of these. With that, I'm trying to get more ideas in and expand a catalog so I can open an etsy page and do further business transactions from there. Not to say using square reader hasn't helped me at all but you know the Internet attracts a wider audience of consumers.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail @ soul.sage.1985@gmail.com ^_^

RELATED POSTS

0 comments