Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Blog Revamped! SoulStepBlogYes.0!

3:43 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,


With the return of my blogging spirit, I finally updated/revamped my theme with the simple and minimalist look I always wanted. Unfortunately, you will not be able to see layout on mobile phones, so my dear friends if you want to enjoy the blog fully please do view it on a PC/MAC.

Also created yet another instagram (another one right? hah) as this one is purely for the blog feed. This one I'll be just posting countless (hopefully I won't be too lazy about it) yet interesting things I see. I just didn't want to clutter your guys' feeds with the multiple posts. I'll also be pulling shots from my other instagram accounts (so at times they're going to be double posts), but if you must, feel free to follow the blog feed account @soul_sage :P

And along with the additional instagram account, I made a facebook page and tumblr pages if you want to get your updates and feeds that way. Facebook generally being for posts and updates (rss stuff etc) and tumblr for music spam when I don't feel like creating multiple posts for music I find.

That being said, enjoy SoulStepBlogYes.0!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments