Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Tokimonsta: LOVE With Sound Mix [International Women's Day]

9:47 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , ,





I support human equality across every board of human life. International Women's Day was today, and even though we're moving forward in a bright and advanced living future, there are many parts in the world were society isn't on equal terms between humans. It's only going to hinder the ascension of the human race if we do not view each other as equals.

And in the music world I do love male and females alike as my respect and merit for them is reflected with their works of art. I do say, the music world needs more female DJ's, mixers and composers. Here this evening I leave you with one of my all time favorite female DJ's TOKiMONSTA. I've been to plenty of her shows and every time is a trip of awesomeness.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments