Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

YOUTUBE SOCIAL HUB

2:49 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , ,


Doing a little bit of early Spring cleaning/organizing on my HDDs before heading out for some Sunday afternoon fun. I have quite a bit of meant-to-post-on-my-instagrams-videos from my phone which were sitting quietly on my cloud and drives. Seeing that sharing is caring, I've uploaded them onto one of my YouTube Accounts.

And why not just post them on instagram itself? Because first I did give up instagram for Lent and have been good not logging into my accounts. Secondly, it would be tedious to send the videos back to my phone and post it to appropriate instagram account. Therefore I decided to combine it all to one convenient place, the YouTube-verse. One irk I do have is that quality didn't transition well to the YouTube video encodings, but I suppose it's a tradeoff for the luxury of everything being in one place.

I didn't upload everything and most of it are the 15 sec snippets to the Festivals, Clubs and Shows I've attended last year. The video titles are also encrypted to somewhat protect the privacy of my friends/family as the main outlet should be through this blog. To go the YouTube page, click here  or click the YouTube icon under my Social Hubs if viewing from a computer. Enjoy!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments