Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Selfish [Woman of 2014]

9:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , , ,




Slum Village & Kanye West - Selfish (Free the Robots remix)

As far as 2014 goes, it was personally an active dating year. Amongst the sea of fishes, there was one in particular that glimmered in this year's sun time and time again. Down for the fun, enjoying the moment and each other's company... basking in the "YOLO, carpe diem, que sara sara" lifestyle. If my "well thought out (sorry to my friends who i covered on the background of the collage :P and this was on of the instances where I wished I have one instagram account instead of having several XD)" collage indicate who it is then feel free to ask me :) Shawty fo sho go on and put your weight on it

That said, I welcome 2015 in open arms and see where the path to 30 leads. Until then I'm just going to keep enjoying your time and company

RELATED POSTS

0 comments