Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Vaporwave Art Commission - Peacock

12:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


After seeing some of fun time vaporwave art, a buddy of mine gave me an art commission to go along with an upcoming track of his. Easy, fun, and getting paid? Sure why not! Although it was relatively easy to get the idea out, the photo teaser above is the third iteration of the project. If you know me, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to color coordination as it reflects in my creative projects so getting that part done took a bit of time too.

Below was the original photo he gave me to use and work around with:


I believe I did a good job giving it the vaporwave interpretation it needed as does he. Also got a nod for the vintage Final Fantasy VII pepsi cup since we are Final Fantasy nerds haha.

Who would have known I would get paid for producing a digital artwork? Perhaps I'll take more commissions just for fun and ducketts.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments